|Jacket Size||XS (34)||S (36)||M (38)||L (40)||XL (42)||2XL (44)||3XL (46)||4XL (48)|
|To Fit Body Measurements|
|Chest||33 – 34||35 – 36||37 – 38||39 – 40||41 – 42||43 – 44||45 – 46||47 – 48|
|Waist||29 – 30||31 – 32||33 – 34||35 – 36||37 – 38||39 – 40||41 – 42||43 – 44|
Your Comprehensive Leather Jacket Measurement Guide
A staple item in your wardrobe to make your own personal style statement, a personalized body-fit jacket or leather coat is what you need to showcase a stylish look while staying comfortable. But how to measure leather jacket size?
It is always remarkable to know a handful of body measurements that will help you find your body size to easily find a size that fits your body perfectly.
This comprehensive leather jacket measurement guide explains step-by-step measurements to find the accurate measurement.
Things You Will Need:
To measure your body fit, you need
- Measuring Clothing Tape: A non-stretchable clothing measuring tape
- Pen & Paper: A pen and paper to note down your body inches
- An assistant or Friend: A person to help you in measuring your body fit.
Ensure you wear a single layer fitted T-shirt and plain, normal, snug jeans. Stand straight, do not hold your breath or tuck in your tummy. Stand in a relaxed position to get a perfect body inches.
1. Neck Measurement - How To Measure Neck Size For Jacket?
2. Shoulder Measurement - How To Measure Shoulder Size For Jacket?
3. Sleeve Measurement - How To Measure Sleeve Length Size For Jacket?
4. Biceps Measurement - How To Measure Biceps Size For Jacket?
5. Chest Measurement - How To Measure Chest Size For Jacket?
6. Natural Waist Measurement - How To Measure Upper Waist Size For Jacket?
7. Lower Waist Measurement - How To Measure Lower Waist Size For Jacket?
8. Center Back Length Measurement - How To Measure Length Size For Jacket?
9. Hips Measurement - How To Measure Hips Size For Jacket?
10. Wrist Measurement - How To Measure Wrist Size For Jacket Sleeves?
11. Sleeve Inseam Measurement - How To Measure Inseam For Jacket?
So, now you understand how to measure your body size for a leather jacket or coat. It is very important to take accurate measurements to help you find the right-fitting jacket. As sizing can vary greatly between manufacturers. If the jacket or coat doesn’t fit, it will likely be uncomfortable and won’t look as good as it should. Make sure to measure at least twice to ensure accuracy.
Whenever you look at a sizing chart, be sure to pay attention to the measuring unit. Don’t forget to check the size conversion chart if you’re ordering from another country.
It is important to get the correct size to ensure the best fit and most comfortable wear. Jackets that are too big can be unflattering and uncomfortable; too-small jackets can be tight and constricting. Ensure you accurately check your body size measurements in both inches and CM before purchasing a jacket.